picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Skin Concern

Nurhikmah user profile picture

Nurhikmah

Oily/Resilient

dot207 Views

Fading Acne Scars With MIGUHARA

Hello, guys! This time I want to tell you about my personal experience struggling to fade acne scars, fight dull skin and moisturize my very dry skin! I solved those 3 problems with the skincare range from Miguhara. Yaps, Miguhara is a K-beauty brand from Korea, guys! And this time I will give a review for the Miguhara whitening-line series. Read to the end! 🌼 Miguhara Ultra Whitening First Essence Origin This essence is packaged in a glass bottle with a size of 120 ml. This essence claims to be moisturizing and brightening. This essence has natural ingredients that are good for the skin, especially to hydrate and nourish the skin to the deep layers. Lactobacilli, which are also present in the composition, will soothe the skin, accelerate the rejuvenation processes and narrow the pores. Niacinamide, a safe natural whitening ingredient, provides a clean, acne-free face. Penetrating deep into the cellular level, this substance copes well with dark spots, completely discoloring them, as well as freckles. The texture is watery, light and comfortable to wear. I myself did not feel any negative effects while I was using this essence. 🌼Miguhara Ultra Whitening Cream Origin The texture itself is thick, the scent is soft. Does not cause a white cast with a size of 50 ml this cream will last for a month or even more. This cream has a claim to hydrate and brighten. However, I personally feel that this cream makes my skin bright, supple, soft and hydrated. 🌼Miguhara Ultra Whitening Perfect Ampoule This ampoule has a thick and watery gel texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. It leaves skin hydrated that doesn't feel tacky or greasy. It coats other products without pilling issues as well. After initial application, I noticed it replenishes hydration to the skin. But over time, I noticed my dark spots were slowly but surely starting to fade. For ampoules, I have sizes 20 ml and 5 ml 🌼 Miguhara Big 3 Step Whitening Mask Pack Origin And the last is 3 steps to get bright skin! These 3 steps consist of step 1 Ampoule, step 2 Mask and Step 3 Cream. The mask tissue itself is soft so it doesn't irritate my facial skin, the size is according to the shape of my face, the mask itself is not sticky and makes my face bright, soft and supple in just one week of use! I hope you enjoy it and i hope this review helpful for you! Happy reading :)
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

avecbelle user profile picture
picky squad user badge

avecbelle

Oily/Resilient

love the shots and review😍😍
upvote

comment

Nurhikmah

Oily/Resilient

awww thank youu so much bb 💓
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

this bottle very cute 😍
upvote

comment

Nurhikmah

Oily/Resilient

haha i agree 😆
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

the packaging is so cute
upvote

comment

Nurhikmah

Oily/Resilient

yapss i agree 💓
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream event

Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!