picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

skincarewithian user profile picture

skincarewithian

Oily/Sensitive

dot68 Views

PIMPLE TREATMENT?

I just discovered this from Comonlabs and I'm glad to announce that it is a really recommended product! I was able to use this for a while now and all I can say is that, it's quite helpful on my skin. As for having a oily skin type it's hard for me to treat my pimples. It is made with Vit E Tea Tree Leaf extract, and is great for acne care and helps skin disinfection! TEXTURE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Feels like a moisturizer and smells like a lotion! Weird but yeah! SKIN FEELING ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I don't feel any harshness on my face. Even though it is my first time using a product with a micro needle, I'm satisfied with it. And oh, it's great for calming the area where you have a pimple to prevent it from spreading. FRAGRANCE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Don't have much fragrance actually. Like a moisturizer with no fragrance, just pure product. How about you, have you already tried this? Let me know!🤩🤩 #Commonlabs
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Micro Needle Spot Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Micro Needle Spot Cream

star rating

(200)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!