picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Giveaways

Skincareat40 user profile picture

Skincareat40

Dry/Sensitive

dot85 Views

did not receive giveaway product?

I won the purito oat calming cream but the product has not arrived! When I check the tracking information, it just says shipment is being forwarded, please wait patiently. And the due date is October 21. Has anyone had this happen before? If I say I did not receive the product, will I be penalized in the future?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Dry/Sensitive

No. I don't think you will be penalised. The product is on its way but taking too long. Write to Picky, let them now and they wil very likely give you a new deadline for posting your review.
upvote

comment

Skincareat40

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the information!
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

Contact picky first and ask about possible deadline extension for you. Also, there's a form that you need to fill up, there's a question there if you have received the product, you can click 'no' and update the form once you have tested the product already. 😬
upvote

comment

Skincareat40

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the help! update. I did send an email to picky asking if I could get an extension. they just responded saying that they cannot grant individual extensions and that I should just fill out the form saying NO, did not receive the product.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!