picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

raereviewenster user profile picture

raereviewenster

Dry/Resilient

dot165 Views

Red and Blue LED Light Therapy for Acne?

Has anyone tried this? I am literally desperate because nothing is working and I just want to be able to look in the mirror and not feel hideous.
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I've seen many dermatologists on YouTube talk about LED devices and they all agree that most at home devices don't actually do anything. There are a few that are suitably designed but they cost hundreds if not thousands. So I think it's safe to assume that something this cheap from Alibaba won't do anything good (not to mention may harm your skin and/or eyes). I would highly suggest you go to a professional for light therapy sessions if that's what you really want to try. Otherwise Picky community is here to help you through your acne journey. I know it's frustrating but patience is key (and staying away from dodgy devices 😊)
upvote

comment

raereviewenster user profile picture

raereviewenster

Dry/Resilient

you are so kind for taking the time to tell me all of this. I couldn't find the actual device on Amazon so I was just using an example from Alibaba bc im sure that's where most on Amazon are sourced from which are low quality like you said. that being said, are there any at home treatments or products that you recommend? ❤
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!