picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

lafranz user profile picture

lafranz

Oily/Sensitive

dot142 Views

They will blacklist me ???

It all started when I won the giveaways of VARUZA, luckily I saw it in my inbox on the last day to confirm that I could take the products. After that, I placed the order and the package left (October 4th). Yesterday the timeline it has expired and the products haven't yet arrived to me!! In the instructions to participate in the giveaway I read that if I do not review the product before the end of the timeline they will put me in the blacklist and I will no longer be able to participate and win the giveaways!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Real Natural Sheet Mask With Blue Ampoule

Varuza
Real Natural Sheet Mask With Blue Ampoule

star rating

(328)

favorite

Purifying No-Sebum Sheet Mask with Green Mud

Varuza
Purifying No-Sebum Sheet Mask with Green Mud

star rating

(174)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

You didn’t miss anything. The deadline to confirm your win for that giveaway was October 3rd. Now if you didn’t confirm it before then, then you just won’t get the product. They won’t “blacklist” you. but always check your email during the end of giveaway dates. The deadline to review the product isn’t till November. November 18th I believe (I won it as well). Please read your email in full, scroll all the way through it, it explains everything you need to know. If you do not get your products before the deadline (November 18th), then you fill out the form, that is also in the email, and you won’t be penalized and get an extended deadline so you can review the product.
upvote

comment

lafranz

Oily/Sensitive

Oh my, thank u so much, u saved my life😂❤️❤️✨
upvote

comment

qntmrmdhn user profile picture

qntmrmdhn

Dry/Sensitive

maybe they will blacklist u bcs u dont confirm that the product havent arrived (u still have to confirm if u havent received the product on the gform)
upvote

comment

lafranz

Oily/Sensitive

I filled out the form saying it didn't arrive, but they haven't answered or said anything yet
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!