picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

NatNotaNinja user profile picture

NatNotaNinja

Dry/Sensitive

dot125 Views

I missed the deadline for the Medicube's Routine Set!

I had won the giveaway and recieved the email on October 13th, but that just so happened to be the same day that my dad passed away after being in the ICU for over a week. He was an incredible man, married to my mom for 43 years, a successful businessman since 1977, an extrondinary dad to 9 children and an loving grandfather to 22. It has been one of the most difficult weeks of my life, and it has been so hard on my 11 year old daughter too. My daughters biological dad abandoned her as an infant and my dad was the man who was always there for her. Alongside us trying to be as supportive towards my mom and helping her through this, since man she has loved for over 4 decades is gone. Unfortunately, the giveaway ended up sitting in my cart on the website for the past few days. With everything that has being going on, I somehow ovetlooked checking it out and finishing the entry. I didn't notice that until now, but the deadline has already passed. Granted, I know the givaway is miniscule to what is actually going on in my life, but nonetheless it is hard not to be disappointed. It would've been nice to have received this little self-care gift in the mail after everything that's happened.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Minniechi user profile picture

Minniechi

Oily/Resilient

I'm sorry for your loss
upvote

comment

NatNotaNinja

Dry/Sensitive

upvote

comment

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

maybe you could email picky and explain your situation. stay strong !!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I'm sorry about your dad. He sounds like an incredible person! 🧡 I wish you peace ☮️ during this period. I lost my dad 2 years ago, this Nov 8. Self care would really be lovely. Please email Picky 💻support@gopicky.com. At least, they'll be aware of your circumstances and could be of help!
upvote

comment

NatNotaNinja

Dry/Sensitive

He was. Thank you! ❤
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Iam sorry for you loss, keep strong ❤
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!