picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

fresmana user profile picture

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

dot242 Views

don’t give up acne fighter!

I've experienced acne dramas like this before. now starting to breathe freely, although not perfect, at least it has shown very good progress. I began to understand my skin condition what ingredients are suitable and what are not. for those of you who are still struggling with facial problems, keep your spirits up 🔥 there will be a rainbow after the storm fighting! ❤️
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

25 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Your progress is sooo good! It's so important to listen 🎧to our skin. That way we can observe how it responds & attend to it better ❣️ Like you did when you began to understand your skin condition, what ingredients are suitable and what are not.
upvote

comment

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

Yes, totally correct my skin has started drama with acne since the skin concern changed. my previously oily skin has changed to dry, but that's also because my hormones have changed. I’ve to change all my skincare which was for oily skin to dry skin. that’s where I started trying Korean skincare
upvote

comment

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

yes 💯 and we should always remember that no matter how our skin looks, we are still beautiful on the outside and should be beautiful in the inside as well 🥰
upvote

comment

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

Yes, that's right, a healthy lifestyle also the main thing
upvote

comment

N

nuala08

Dry/Resilient

😊 had to change my skin routine cause off the spots constantly coming out in them.. love all the information you get on this app it’s fab
upvote

comment

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

thank you… ❤️ I like to share experiences with some friends in this application. I also learn a lot to find which products are suitable for our skin conditions. hope you find a product that is suitable for your skin problem soon 😚
upvote

comment

I

irene1990

Dry/Resilient

WOW!! such great improvement
upvote

comment

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

thankyou so much 😍
upvote

comment

C

chelicylic

Oily/Resilient

what an improvement!! im so happy for you
upvote

comment

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

thank you. so happy to have so much support ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!