picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

skincarefied user profile picture

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

dot181 Views

Krave Beauty

Krave Beauty pressed their reset button & have a new packaging for sustainability and their inclusivity journey. What do you think about their new packaging? Do you like it more? I personally love their old packaging but I love how they step up their game and used more eco-friendly packaging. They also listened to their buyers’ feedback & change some of the problems encountered by their old packaging. I haven’t tried their products but it has been on my list for a long time!! Have you tried Krave Beauty’s products? Are they worth it? 🤔 You can check Liah Yoo’s youtube channel on why they pressed the Reset Button 🥰
carousel
upvote

comment

30 Comments

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

I also prefer the old packaging, but the new is still pretty and even sustainable. Krave Beauty was the first brand that I look to, and Liah Yoo is my favorite skinfluencer. but I haven’t tried yet their product since it is out of my budget
upvote

comment

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

i love the great barrier relief’s old packaging but the new packaging seems more convenient since it has a balloon pump. Yes!! it is on the pricier side that’s why I haven’t tried it either :((
upvote

comment

Destario user profile picture

Destario

Oily/Sensitive

i havent tried their product but its really good to see Krave Beauty is trying their best to help the eart by using sustainable packaging. And now im tempted to buy their GBR!
upvote

comment

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

i love how they explained it well. they really did their research. GBR is what i really want to try!! it really have good reviews 💗
upvote

comment

glowingpotato user profile picture

glowingpotato

Oily/Resilient

I also prefer their old packaging more but the new one is not bad too. I tried their GBR and I love it 💕
upvote

comment

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

the great barrier relief’s old packaging is pretty but yesss the new one is not bad. wow! i really want to try it 😍
upvote

comment

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

GBR packaging looks quite cheap now :/ I wonder if they lowered the pricing to reflect the new packaging since it looks to be plastic now (and I think before it was glass?)
upvote

comment

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

same thoughts :((( i love that it has a balloon pump system so no product is wasted but the old packaging is prettier & more luxurious. yes it was on a glass bottle i think.
upvote

comment

Skincareat40 user profile picture

Skincareat40

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for sharing! I didn’t know that! going to watch the video. did they change the formulas too or just the packaging? do you think it might be related to their SPF thing?
upvote

comment

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

they only changed the packaging. they used a more eco friendly packaging as explained on the video. they did mentioned coming up with make up remover & the return of their sunscreen next year tho
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!