picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Diyaaah user profile picture

Diyaaah

Dry/Sensitive

dot354 Views

Madagascar Centella Hyalu Cica Blue Serum

Madagascar Centella Hyalu Cica Blue Serum by SKIN1004 Hydrating serum with a super light texture, not sticky and super moisturizing This serum is suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin Suitable for all skin types✅ A well-known brand from Korea - SKIN1004 is a natural skin care brand that prioritizes healthy skin for long-term use while minimizing skin irritation by using natural ingredients. hypoallergenic. SKIN1004 also has a jargon of ingredients that is always used in its skincare series, namely Centella Asiatica🍃. ️BPOM✅ ️Not tested on animals✅ Using non-animal ingredients✅ ️ No harmful chemicals used✅ SKIN1004 products have a composition of ingredients that are light and gentle on the skin. Hyalu Cica contains 74% Centella Asiatica leaf water which makes the skin moist and more hydrated. And there are nano-sized ceramides that are very absorbent into the skin. This serum is packaged in a 50ml bottle made of glass, cloud blue. The serum is white in color with a little thick texture and is quite light on the skin. Easy to apply and absorbs quickly. The moisture can last until the morning (if used at night). As the owner of sensitive dry skin, the use of this serum is quite helpful to moisturize the skin all day and reduce redness on the face. This serum also helps disguise fine lines around my forehead, with regular use and you have to be patient, bestie. Also, it really helps to soothe the skin. I use this serum in the AM & PM skincare line. This serum has absolutely no problems using it in the morning, the sunscreen I use doesn't pill and other skincare lines don't bother me either. So far, I LOVE IT❤️. Rating : 4.5/5
carousel
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Blue Serum

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Blue Serum

star rating

(362)

favorite

upvote

comment

40 Comments

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

I just got this and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes with my skin 💖 More excited for this than the Madagascar Centella line since I have dry skin 🤧 Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Kira kira nyaman kah kak untuk oily skin ?
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

thanks for your review
upvote

comment

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

thankyou for this! excited to receive mine from the picky offer 😍🙌🏼👍🏼
upvote

comment

EkaterinKat user profile picture

EkaterinKat

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for the review! I am not yet familiar with this brand and it would be interesting to try😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 24th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!