picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Leah01 user profile picture

Leah01

Dry/Sensitive

dot66 Views

switched cleansers

I switched cleansers because they didn’t have the cetaphil one I usually use in stores ( I checked at least two targets ) so I decided to try something new, and I tried the sweet chef’s oat milk latte cleanser, and I don’t know how to feel about it. The cetaphil one was just a gentle cleanser that really doesn’t have anything terrible about it. I’ve been struggling with acne for awhile now and I kind of wanted to use a harsher cleanser after using a gentle one. However, I’m not sure how to feel about the sweet chef one. It is a bit drying, and I’ve noticed I am getting more breakouts than usual but I’m not sure if it is just because I’ve been really stressed out for the past couple of weeks or if it is because of the cleanser or both. I’m also not sure if the cleanser works well with differin because it has citric acid in it. I am not sure if I want to keep going with this product or switch back to what I had before. Let me know your thoughts!
Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil
Gentle Skin Cleanser

star rating

(537)

favorite

Oat Milk Latte Cleanser

Sweet Chef
Oat Milk Latte Cleanser

star rating

(22)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

smellysharpie user profile picture

smellysharpie

Dry/Sensitive

I’d say stick with what works! Cetaphil sounds like it was the best option for you, so definitely try to get it again 😊
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

I think it's because of the fragrance on the sweet chef cleanser, some reviewers said it's a bit drying for a morning cleanser and it tends to cause acne.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!