picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

Elysaa user profile picture

Elysaa

Dry/Resilient

dot133 Views

Thought on The Ordinary?

In my opinion this brand is not bad but not for me, their formula are simple and the design basic but cool, so it's quite cheap, but if i have to choose i prefer a better formula and more ingredient in one product rather buy 3 product for the same result. I'm actually using the L-ascorbic acid + alpha arbutin but i don't like it so i'm gonna change, same for the caffeine eye serum, this is not working for me (dark circles). The one product that I really love is the peeling solution, this give you a nice smooth skin and help a lot with acne, dark spots and fine lines, but care when you use it! Only 3 to 10 minutes, just once a week and NEVER put it on open scars/pimple, also make sure to follow with suncreen in the day. Now let me know your opinion 🙋🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

21 Comments

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

I personally am a big fan! I really enjoy the customizability of single-ingredient formulas, plus their retinol in squalane and their natural moisturizing factors are two of my favorite products I’ve ever tried. They’re not perfect or the right fit for everyone, but definitely a brand I won’t be giving up anytime soon 😜
upvote

comment

MargaritaX user profile picture

MargaritaX

Oily/Resilient

I like The Ordinary well enogh for what it is - high potency targeted formulas at a very reasonable price. It’s not particularly pretty, but gets the job done if you’re on a budget.
upvote

comment

tinkeu user profile picture

tinkeu

Oily/Resilient

TO didn't work for me as well. I once used their niacin and alpha arbutin but saw no improvement in my skin, but still a good try for beginners though
upvote

comment

Ayssa user profile picture

Ayssa

Oily/Sensitive

🥰🥰🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!