Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

Sherri4g user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Sherri4g

Dry/Sensitive

dot336 Views

L'essential Azulene Starter Kit Review

I received these products free from Picky and L'Essential in exchange for my honest review. The Azulene Starter Kit is numbered in the order the products are to be used, helpful for persons new to skincare. πŸ’§0 Zero Cleanser A foaming cleanser with ingredients balanced between moisturizing and deep cleansing. A small amount is all that is needed to create a good lather, and it rinses cleanly. It's not stripping. πŸ’§1 First Toner Containing Blue Calming Hydra Complex, it's also formulated to be balanced between moisturizing and evening of the skin. The instructions said to use a pad, but I applied it straight to my face. It's clear, light and watery, and absorbs well. πŸ’§2 Double Serum Formulated with guaiazulene, 7 types of peptidesome and TECA ingredients, the goals of the serum are to soothe and moisturize. With a gel-cream feel, it applies nicely and plays well with other products. πŸ’§Triple Cream This was problematic. Sometimes the texture was like in the photo, the next squeeze opaque chunks would come out. I also reacted each time I used it. The first time I got hives, every time I got red, itchy and broke out afterwards. I did the elimination process and it was this product from the set. I am not allergic to any ingredient. Shipping may have affected the product but I am not taking a chance and will toss it. Overall, the first 3 products are ok but did not wow me. The cream is a firm no.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Triple Cream

L'ESSENTIAL
Triple Cream

star rating

(803)

favorite

Zero Cleanser

L'ESSENTIAL
Zero Cleanser

star rating

(394)

favorite

First Toner

L'ESSENTIAL
First Toner

star rating

(404)

favorite

Double Serum

L'ESSENTIAL
Double Serum

star rating

(408)

favorite

upvote

comment

50 Comments

MargaritaX user profile picture

MargaritaX

Oily/Resilient

Great review, thanks for sharing! πŸ’•
upvote

comment

Sherri4g user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Sherri4g

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you!
upvote

comment

citrasskin user profile picture

citrasskin

Oily/Resilient

thanks for this review 😊
upvote

comment

hgthihaivan user profile picture

hgthihaivan

Oily/Sensitive

πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ»βœ¨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!