picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

dot113 Views

L’essential Review

I received this product for free from Picky and L’essential in exchange for my honest review. First impression: The packaging is nice! I enjoyed the blue-green color, and the numbering is clever! After trying— Cleanser: I was first surprised by the cleanser’s thick texture and light medicinal scent, but delighted by the rich foam it creates. Overall a nice cleanser - not too stripping - though I do wish it smelled different. Toner: A refreshing, thin toner - also with the medicinal smell. It didn’t seem to dry out my skin and the smell dissipated quickly! No skin tightness after, either. Serum: I enjoyed the gel texture of this serum, especially since it didn’t leave my skin super sticky afterwards like some gels. This also had the medicinal scent, but still dissipated quickly. And no blue cast, which is important 😜 Cream: This is definitely not a cream, but a moisturizing gel - so that was surprising - but this product was underwhelming. Though it smells much better than the previous steps, it left my skin a bit tacky, then seemed to break me out. Plus, the gel would get these weird opaque chunks in it (maybe from drying out a bit, even with the container fully closed) which were unpleasant and hard to spread. Overall - it seems to be a pretty, well designed set, it just didn’t work for my skin. Only a slight decrease in redness, but an increase in clogged pores and acne. The textures of the products - other than the chunky gel moisturizer - were nice, and the scent was fine once you got used to it. I wish this worked for me!
carousel
carousel
Triple Cream

L'ESSENTIAL
Triple Cream

star rating

(803)

favorite

Zero Cleanser

L'ESSENTIAL
Zero Cleanser

star rating

(394)

favorite

First Toner

L'ESSENTIAL
First Toner

star rating

(404)

favorite

Double Serum

L'ESSENTIAL
Double Serum

star rating

(408)

favorite

upvote

comment

20 Comments

skinarchive user profile picture

skinarchive

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing this 🤍
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Of course! Hopefully it’s helpful 😊💕
upvote

comment

A

aileen1969

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing 🥰
upvote

comment

shaniacsn user profile picture

shaniacsn

Oily/Sensitive

same thought with you!
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Bummed it didn’t work for you either!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!