picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Elysaa user profile picture

Elysaa

Dry/Resilient

dot125 Views

Best spot treatment👀

If you struggle with acne this is for you! "Some By Mi Super Miracle Spot All Kill Cream" what a long name! But trust me when i say that this is the best spot treatment i ever tried. It contains: 🌿 Truce Cica, wich is a complex of tea tree leaf water, artemisia and centella extract which help protect and soothe the skin; 💦 D-Panthenol that help with oil and water balancing; ✨ AHA, BHA and PHA clean all the impurities and all the dead skin cells. How to apply? Use a little product on the area as last step of your skincare regimen, avoid using it with other strong product like vitamin c or salycilic acicd and don't ever use it on open cut or wounds. The texture is a fresh lightweight gel, this help refresh and hydrate the problematic area, so it's suitable for all skin tipe, and plus the smell is amazing!🍃 What is bad? Personally i just love it, the formula is amazing and the product work really well, you can buy it on YesStyle and Stylevana for 12$ in a 30 ml size, so it's also cheap and last forever! Let me now if you ever tried it.🙋🏻‍♀️
AHA BHA PHA 14 Days Super Miracle Spot All Kill Cream

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 14 Days Super Miracle Spot All Kill Cream

star rating

(42)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

cesjoson user profile picture

cesjoson

Oily/Sensitive

wow thanks for this recommendation! :)
upvote

comment

Elysaa user profile picture

Elysaa

Dry/Resilient

hope this help😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!