picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Cesiitr user profile picture

Cesiitr

Oily/Resilient

dot298 Views

All about Neulii Skincare

✨Hello beauties I hope you're doing well today I wanted to share with you my experience trying Neulii Skincare Routine for around a month.✨ If you want to know more about please make sure to visit this video it is in Spanish with English subtitles and o talk more about each product and show you the textures and everything. https://youtu.be/IqsPWglEoXU 🌸Let's get started🌸 Neulii is a Korean brand created by the team of the Korean online shop RoseRoseShop 🌹 It's designed to keep the skin health and beautiful with mild and kind cosmetic it have safe and pure ingredients that are naturals that will help your skin to improve any condition it has, prevent signs of aging and keep the skin healthy and beautiful Just over a month ago from RoseRoseShop 🌹 they sent me 7 skincare products all from Neulii brand y was a pretty good routine. So I'm going to talk you about each one and my experience in order to use. In fact I use them in order of textures except for the facial cleanser which is the first step. ✨🌸Neulii AC Clean Saver Foam Cleanser 120ml🌸✨ It is a skin friendly cleanser, it is one of the best cleansers I have tried The smell is not artificial , it comes from natural ingredients in the product and it left the skin super clean and at the same time hydrated, since I have been using it I see less blackheads on my nose. ✨🌸Neulii BHA PHA 5.5 Peeling Pad 70pcs🌸✨ These pads are exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time, 70 pads come in a small container I really like that it doesn't have any smell but it could gives you a burning and tingling sensation on your face in the first uses but the sensation disappears It is designed for daily use but I recommend that if you have sensitive skin use 2-3 times a week ✨🌸Neulii Cica 100 Soothing Ampoule 30ml🌸✨ this ampoule is 100% Centella asiatica Extract It is a very pure product, it has no smeel or color and soothes the skin and improves its quality.Its texture is like water it's perfect for all skin types. This is one of my favorites ✨🌸Neulii Derma Ectocica Daily Mask 30pcs🌸✨ This is one of my favorites it have a lot of essence It comes 30 in a package, and it is vegan, The only thing that I didn't like is that it gives a burning sensation in the first uses but it disappears apparently it is normal, and It's an unique product in the market ✨🌸Neulii Niacinamide 10 Brightening Ampoule 30ml🌸✨ it leaves the skin with an incredible shine, you have to try it. It works quite well with the dark marks of the skin, in fact I usually work late at night and I always have dark circles and while I have used it the dark color of my dark circles is almost imperceptible. ✨🌸Neulii AC Clean Saver Cream 30ml🌸✨ This is one of my favorites because of the texture that is delicate and absorbs very well, the smell that looks like you are doing an aromatherapy on your skin but I would like a bigger size ✨🌸Neulli AC Clean Saver Spot Patch 120pcs🌸✨ I like them a lot because you can totally isolate the pimple from external impurities which helps it heal faster but the results are seen according to how inflamed it is. ✨✨✨I really liked them, they have helped me improve the quality of my skin✨✨✨ I really enjoy it each one product but if you want to get one of these By my recommendation I suggest 1.The foam Cleanser 2.Cica ampoule 3.AC Clean Saver Cream 4.Derma ectocica sheet mask
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
BHA PHA 5.5 Peeling Pad

Neulii
BHA PHA 5.5 Peeling Pad

star rating

(12)

favorite

AC Clean Saver Spot Patch

Neulii
AC Clean Saver Spot Patch

star rating

(13)

favorite

AC Clean Saver Cream

Neulii
AC Clean Saver Cream

star rating

(85)

favorite

AC Clean Saver Foam Cleanser

Neulii
AC Clean Saver Foam Cleanser

star rating

(1)

favorite

Niacinamide 10 Brightening Ampoule

Neulii
Niacinamide 10 Brightening Ampoule

star rating

(7)

favorite

Cica 100 Soothing Ampoule

Neulii
Cica 100 Soothing Ampoule

star rating

(5)

favorite

Derma Ectocica Daily Mask

Neulii
Derma Ectocica Daily Mask

star rating

(6)

favorite

upvote

comment

29 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

FINALLY!!!!! Someone talks about Neulii!!! I've been eyeing this brand for a while especially the cica lone and the serums. I didn't know at all it was from Roseroseshop's ppl!!👀👀👀 I'm definitely gonna watch the video!!!📝📝😍
upvote

comment

Cesiitr

Oily/Resilient

thanks, yeah I think it's a pretty good brand I feel like they care a lot about your skin
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Love the review! Neulii is such an affordable brand. I've been eyeing their serum range for awhile now 🤩 So tempted!
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

now I'm browsing Neulii's products again and I'm relieved that this is a good brand. The prices are super good👍🏼
upvote

comment

Cesiitr

Oily/Resilient

yes their prices are very affordable and I really love the quality
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

I just tried the Neulii Ac Clean Saver Spot Patch. I feel this patch patch is not working. For other products have not tried it.
upvote

comment

Cesiitr

Oily/Resilient

oh I see it's my first time trying spot patches I think those are good because you can isolate the the affected area from impurities, but I think that for bigger pimples or spots I may work slowly
upvote

comment

Annisadivi user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Annisadivi

Oily/Resilient

Nice review~ Thank your for sharing ✨ I'm never heard about Neulli before, its sounds promising 😌
upvote

comment

Cesiitr

Oily/Resilient

It really is a good brand, it has very good products and super good prices.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!