picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

E

ericajobes

Dry/Resilient

dot58 Views

Need advice on routine.

Hi guys, I’m looking for advice on a skin care regimen for myself as since I became ill and wheelchair bound my skin in general has taken a big nose dive, in one way it’s so dry but my face is oily and I’m breaking out so much. I think medication will have a part to play in it , and my eating habits are not good and I’m lucky to manage 1 small meal daily or even just a yogurt. I know I’m struggling with low self esteem and depressed due to having lymphoma and fibromyalgia it really stinks to be honest. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and thanks for reading my issues. Xx thanks again Erica x
upvote

comment

2 Comments

G

GMTAN

Oily/Sensitive

i not sure
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Dont compare yourself to others and dont force you to do a routine! Just work ar your own pace. Sometimes I just feel rewarded when I'm putting on a moisturizer but you what I couldn't care less! I know when being depressed it is so difficult to do daily simple tasks. Just take baby steps. If you like doing it then do it, if not then not. Dont force it. When I'm forcing myself to do certain stuff I absolutely hate it at the end. So work at your own pace. Try to find a goal to hold on. Why are you doing skincare? For me skin care a form of self care. And I always tell myself: I want to take care of myself. Sounds stupid but it helps me... What also helped me was an app called "fantastic". It is kinda a habit tracker and it also focuses on mental health. I know it may sounds stupid but it kinda helped me with all their affirmative words. And last being on picky or having a person to talk about skincare, makes me realize how much I'm invested und interested in skincare. This community here is so amazing and they are lifelines ♡ Those are the things that are keeping me track. Maybe not the advices you were looking for. If you need anything else or just want to chat you can always write a discussion or message me! (Sorry for the long comment and my language I'm not that fluent in English)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!