Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand

OFBASE brand profile picture
brand user badge

OFBASE

Dry/Sensitive

dot1,131 Views

Giveaway Event! 100 Winners!!😁

❤️100 WINNERS❤️ Cool, calm and centella! Feel the fast calming effect and relieve irritation with the centella focused toner and ampoule from indie K-beauty brand @ofbase_my. But not sure which one to try, well great news, you get BOTH products! So what are you waiting for? Open up your Picky app and sign up now! 👉To enter: Open the Picky app (link in bio) and sign up! 👯 Share this on your stories and tag your friends below, so they don't miss out! Don't forget to follow @ofbase_my @go.picky You can win BOTH of the following: ⭐Centella 101 Toner ⭐Centella 101 Ampoule 📍Event closes on November 10, 2021 (11AM Korean Time). 100 winners will be selected and notified on November 10, 2021 through our official rewards@gopicky.com email! Picky will not notify winners in any other way. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. For complete rules, see our Picky app.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Centella 101 Toner

OFBASE
Centella 101 Toner

star rating

(100)

favorite

Centella 101 Ampoule

OFBASE
Centella 101 Ampoule

star rating

(109)

favorite

upvote

comment

198 Comments

skykahyan user profile picture

skykahyan

Oily/Resilient

Hello Ofbase welcome to Picky! Centella extract is one of my fav ingredient when I started reviewing skincare. Yr products look appealing & minimalist i have applied 💕 thank you for the opportunity to work with you!
upvote

comment

Loriehernando user profile picture

Loriehernando

Oily/Resilient

yes sis me too i love centella extract
upvote

comment

asyanie user profile picture

asyanie

Oily/Resilient

Hello OFBASE, welcome to our picky community. I'm surely you notice who am I. can't wait to share my experience 😜
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Welcome to Picky! 🎉 It's great we get to discover so many new exciting brands through this platform 💕 Thanks for hosting this wonderful giveaway OfBase & Picky team!
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

I was so excited, I didn’t even saw that it was an exclusive giveaway 😂
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!