picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

SacredV user profile picture

SacredV

Dry/Resilient

dot120 Views

Help! I Can't Change My Country When Applying 4 Contest 😬

Hi! I can't change my country when applying for contests now. It will not pull anything up when searching or picking a letter (United States). It just randomly selects a country that already is checked and I can't change it. I'm not sure where the picky help page is so please excuse if this is a incorrect topic. But all and any help would be most appreciated!
upvote

comment

2 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

The giveaways you are trying to apply to are probably limited to certain countries that are not the US. They were a couple recently that were only for Indonesia or Malaysia, and the most recent one with OfBase is for Malaysia only. I hope this helps 😊
upvote

comment

SacredV user profile picture

SacredV

Dry/Resilient

Oh ok. I had no idea. This was extremely helpful. I noticed it happened a few times and thought it was a glitch 🤦🏼‍♀️ I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much. 🙏
upvote

comment

Samplegeek user profile picture

Samplegeek

Oily/Resilient

yes some giveaways are restricted to certain countries. Most of them are global though so you shouldn't have any problem applying to those. Good luck💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!