picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

dot192 Views

My answer to my fungal acne!!!

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ of @iunik_official ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐˜†๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ โžก๏ธswipe left for in depth discussion of the product ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ โœจHi Skin Care Bebes, Back again for another review! have any of you tried the ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐˜†๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ ofย @iunik_official ? โœจThis is my experience with the product. you can also check it out on instagram. ๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.instagram.com/p/CVfTGjBpd8x/?utm_medium=copy_link โœ…Disclaimer: I bought the product with my own money ๐Ÿคฉ as for my experiences with the product it might not be true for you since skin care works different with everybody ๐Ÿ˜˜ โžก๏ธIf youre from philippines and would like to try the product I bought this at shopee โžก๏ธPrice: 520Php
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum

Iunik
Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum

star rating

(444)

favorite

upvote

comment

27 Comments

chrysant user profile picture

chrysant

Oily/Resilient

thankyou for the detailed review! I really love the progress๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’—
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

thank you sooo much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Roooni user profile picture

Roooni

Oily/Sensitive

wow the review format is super gorgeous! Iโ€™m glad that this product helps u!!
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

thank you โคโคโคโคโค
upvote

comment

I

ikari

Oily/Sensitive

I love this so much I didn't know you are using Picky too it's @vanilla__chiffon you might know me in Instagram.
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

ohhhhh hi!!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ I joined picky the same day I joined insta ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
upvote

comment

lady24k user profile picture

lady24k

Oily/Resilient

hi I wanna ask about the weight of this product. is it the same texture as their rose serum? I've used it before, it claims to make a oil water balance but my skin generate more sebum after using๐Ÿฅบ
Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum

Iunik
Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum

star rating

(69)

favorite

upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

hi ๐Ÿ˜ I have never used there rose serum, but the their propolis is very lightweight not so goopy and can easily be absorbed !!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!