picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Zarah user profile picture

Zarah

Oily/Resilient

dot53 Views

Skincare Anxiety

Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the amount of new products in the market? And then you starting to wish for another face or two to be able to try all of them? Well that’s me currently. I am beyond excited on seeing and buying new products and tremendously grateful for PRs/gifts but as they say “too much is never good”. I am starting to have anxiety on how to incorporate all these new products to try for a review or even just for my own experience. I’m starting to feel in a rush because of some deadlines. That’s why, as much as I can. I try to slow down in some areas in my life. I went in a skincare diet using these products. And just recently, I got back to reading books again and it feels amazing. Have you ever felt this way? How did you cope up with it?
Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

star rating

(2191)

favorite

Great Barrier Relief

Krave Beauty
Great Barrier Relief

star rating

(369)

favorite

Full Fit Propolis Honey Overnight Mask

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Honey Overnight Mask

star rating

(47)

favorite

upvote

comment

7 Comments

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

I can totally relate!!! It’s definitely made me even pickier about my purchases and unsubscribe from my beauty box subscription. Too many things waiting to be used!
upvote

comment

Zarah

Oily/Resilient

Agree, now I’m trying to only open a new product when I emptied one.
upvote

comment

Cxy user profile picture

Cxy

Oily/Sensitive

I have felt this way too! What helps me is having a list of all the products in my stash in my planner. I divided them into categories so I know which category I allow myself to buy during sales or receive as review giveaway from picky. Then I color the bottles as I go through them. Now that I have a little bit less product I find that I can enjoy the ones I already have more.
upvote

comment

Zarah

Oily/Resilient

this is sooo creative and helpful. I’ll try to do this. What I do is put the products I need to finish first in front of the shelf and the unopened or newly opened ones at the back
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Yeah oy gets overwhelming sometimes. I have passing on giveaways lately 😁
upvote

comment

Zarah

Oily/Resilient

trueee!! tempting but I’ll let my skin rest for now
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Yes I feel you! I stopped shopping online because I dont have money and I have a lot products at home. And also stop applying for giveaways. I know it's very tempting to receive something for free but if you dont have the capacity its unfair for the brand and others.
upvote

comment

Zarah

Oily/Resilient

this is so true!! I just ask a brand to delay giving me the products because I still have a lot to review haha good thing they were really understanding
upvote

comment

lusitania user profile picture

lusitania

Oily/Resilient

I can totally relate. I also had to stop buying stuff because it was getting really out of control!
upvote

comment

Zarah

Oily/Resilient

Totally agree. With shopping made accesible just by a click now, it can really be tempting
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!