picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Deals & News

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

dot99 Views

Where does Picky ship from?

Hi guys! I participated in the point exchange (what a deal!! Still can't believe IT 😍😍) and I just wanted to ask If you know where does Picky ship from. I'm interested in terms of approximate delivery time to my country and paying taxes. I'll hopefully be able to calculate any customs taxes If I know the country their warehouse is inπŸ˜… Thanks a LOT πŸ₯°πŸ’•
upvote

comment

5 Comments

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

Picky is based out of Korea, but for giveaways and rewards the brands themselves ship out from whichever country they are located in. Shipping usually takes a while, so I wouldn’t start getting worrried unless the 6 week mark has passed.
upvote

comment

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you so much for the reply! I know it will take a while to deliver the products, hopefully they will arrive πŸ˜…πŸ’•
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Most products that I won were from Korea so you know in advance :) Where do you live? Because in Germany I didnt have to pay for the giveaways yet.
upvote

comment

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you! You're really helpful! πŸ₯° I live in Czech Republic. I think there wont be any issues with the customs I'm just preparing for the worst case scenario πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

PickyEv user profile picture

PickyEv

Oily/Resilient

What did you buy??
upvote

comment

P

PRINCESSg

Dry/Resilient

ive finally done it i have 10.000 lifetime points and 5,800 points. how do i become an ambassador even tho ive never been picked to re iew a product. not fair they just dont like me yet i come back every day for those 100 points.
upvote

comment

askinmood user profile picture

askinmood

Oily/Resilient

It's not about logging in daily, it's about participating. You have no reviews, no discussions and only commented on 14 discussions. It can take months before you win a giveaway. Rather than focusing on the freebies, focus on participating in the skincare community. The more active you are, the higher chance you have of winning a giveaway. Hope this helps πŸ’•
upvote

comment

P

PRINCESSg

Dry/Resilient

i have none coz i havent been picked and az for particptation i do par take in discussions
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!