picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot1,046 Views

๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐Ÿ“ [๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ]

๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐Ÿ“ [๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ] ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐š๐๐š๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ข๐ฅ As a cleansing oil lover I would like to comment this is my favourite one nowโœจThe texture is so lightweight and can complete removal of makeup residues !! I highly recommend this to all skin types as it also soothes acne and skin troubles. ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐š๐๐š๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐€๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐š๐ฆ Skin1004 ampoule foam is most suitable for sensitive skin seeking calming, moisturization, and complete removal of makeup residues. For my combo skin, it really works well in deeply cleanse pores and fine dust๐Ÿฅฐ Centella Asiatica Extract is pure ingredients from clean nature helps in moisturization for our skin. ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐š๐๐š๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ This toner is the best non-irritating, exfoliating toner for sensitive skin. It also has whitening and anti-wrinkling effects while also serving the purpose of keeping skin moist and bright. I love to use it because it can helps to remove dead skin cells and this allows other skincare and cosmetics to be absorbed effectively !!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜š ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐š๐๐š๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐€๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž My second bottle for Skin1004 Ampoule and I highly recommend this to all skin types!! Favourite ampoule in my life especially I like the main ingredient ,Centella Asiatica extract๐Ÿคฉ The texture is so light and fast absorption. It offers the best calming and moisturizing effect and providing protection from external harm !! ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐š๐๐š๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ My first time trying this soothing cream. I like this cream because it is rich with natural moisturizing ingredients that instantly provide hydration to the skin๐Ÿ’› The key ingredient Ceramide helps to build skin protection. Overall, my skin feel hydrated after using this soothing cream!! Check Out My Instagram For The Sky Shot And More !! Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

122 Comments

leeian user profile picture

leeian

Dry/Resilient

what a pretty line! ๐Ÿ’–
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!