picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

heatherrduhh user profile picture

heatherrduhh

Oily/Sensitive

dot49 Views

Concealer, foundation and brushes/blenders

I want to start completely over with make up now that my skin care is at 100%! I'm looking for full coverage concealer for dark eye circles, full coverage foundation (preferably liquid but not opposed to powder tho)and tools, favorite brushes and beauty blenders, deals welcome! I saw a brush from mac and also was wondering if it was worth it, $70 for one brush but it looked like king of all brushes lol
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Amaliah user profile picture

Amaliah

Oily/Resilient

actually i don't know much about global makeup products/tools. but i've used the loreal foundation (the liquid and powder foundation) and it is great. it has almost full coverage, and stay for long time. and for the brush, i've heard that sigma is great (haven't tried it yet). hope it helps 🤗 and sorry for my bad english ☹
upvote

comment

heatherrduhh user profile picture

heatherrduhh

Oily/Sensitive

thank you so much, I really appreciate the lÒreal recommendation and thank you for the brush suggestion, I am going to check them both out! 😍
upvote

comment

denyaspicky user profile picture

denyaspicky

Dry/Sensitive

i use wet n wild brush because it’s animal cruelty free😍 i do think it’s too harsh on my skin but it works well n cheap
upvote

comment

vvmskincare user profile picture
picky squad user badge

vvmskincare

Oily/Resilient

Iam a make up lover but more on skincare now hehe. and when it comes to makeup brushes what I can recommend are the one from Real Techniques, their brushes do the job and I still have them for almost 7yrs now. you can also try their makeup sponge. Real technique brushes are also affordable. For concealer/foundation you might wanna try the one from Loreal infallible. hope this helps. 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!