picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Blogcuan user profile picture

Blogcuan

Oily/Resilient

dot108 Views

Niacinamide should try!

About ingredients: About Niacinamide, I think everyone already knows, this is an ingredient with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties on the skin that is very effective for treating acne. In addition, this ingredient also helps control oil, protects the skin, stimulates the synthesis of Ceramide on the skin, fades dark spots, pigmentation and is a powerful antioxidant. Panthenol, Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide: help moisturize and soothe the skin, smooth, avoid redness, burning when using Niacinamide in high concentrations. In addition, this product will not contain alcohol and fragrance. 3️⃣ About texture: This product has a liquid texture, quickly absorbed on the skin. When first applied, it creates a smooth, moist film. After 5-10 minutes, it will be absorbed into the skin. Well, what I like is that this will not leave white foam or lumps on the skin like other Niacinamides. 4️⃣ About the effect: After more than 2 weeks of use, I feel that my skin has less acne, moisturizes well and does not make my skin irritated or acne. This is my favorite product. ➡️ This product will be suitable for those who want to increase Niacinamide levels, are used to using Niacinamide or have a slightly healthier skin background. 👉Outstanding is 15% Niacinamide (vitamin b3), a fairly high concentration. So this product will be suitable for those who are used to Niacinamide and those who have a healthy skin background.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Niacinamide Blemish Recovery Serum

Balance Active Formula
Niacinamide Blemish Recovery Serum

star rating

(4)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!