picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

MVGNails user profile picture

MVGNails

Oily/Resilient

dot154 Views

Best Products to Help persistent undereye circles

I've been struggling with persistent dark circles under my eyes since I was a child. Both MD & Dermatologist have said it isn't due to a medical condition. I've spent so much money on products it isn't funny. More recently, Roc & someone recommended Truly Beauty's Eye Candy. I used the Roc Retinol Correxion eye cream for two months, & while it helped with lines & puffiness, the circles remained with no change. Eye Candy, surprisingly, has helped lighten the circles & aided puffiness as well. However the circles are still darker than I'd like, and I have discolored patches as well. Am I doing something wrong, or am I just doomed to look perpetually exhausted?
upvote

comment

13 Comments

betterdays user profile picture

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

Hello, I too suffer from dark circles and it has really taken its toll on how I view myself. I know it's frustrating to use a product and not see any results. Maybe the product isn't for you and your holy grail is out there. Don't give up! I have used Goodal eye cream to target my dark circles and it has worked in reducing them and I no longer have really dark skin around my eye, tho it's still a work in progress. Results take time even a few weeks. Still, this product has made me feel good about myself. Hope this helps. And wishing you luck on your journey. ✨
Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Circle Eye Cream

GOODAL
Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Circle Eye Cream

star rating

(17)

favorite

upvote

comment

MVGNails

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for sharing, and for the recommendation! I hope you get rid of those circles, they're the worst. If I'm not wearing makeup, people are always asking me if I'm sick or if I have insomnia 🤨
upvote

comment

CaitlynF user profile picture

CaitlynF

Oily/Resilient

following for the same info. you probably already know this but moisturizing is key, at night as my final step I use a pure oil high in antioxidants just under my eyes. it helps with smoothness and overall looks a bit better, I use grape seed oil
upvote

comment

tls user profile picture

tls

Dry/Resilient

thanks for sharing. I have a problem with dark circles too
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

Loreal Triple Power Eye Cream, has amazing ingredients💙
RevitaLift Triple Power Eye Treatment

L'Oreal Paris
RevitaLift Triple Power Eye Treatment

star rating

(18)

favorite

upvote

comment

MVGNails

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for the recommendation! I'm writing down all products, and haven't tried this one yet
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!