picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Haruuchan user profile picture

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

dot75 Views

one day without skincare

Hello !! I was today in such a rush and didn’t have any time to do my skincare routine. I noticed that my skin felt half way through the day very dehydrated and bumpy. I got many pimples and it still feels very weird. As soon as I got home, I ran upstairs and washed my face. That moment felt SO good. 🧖‍♀️ So people don’t forget to set your alarm and don’t skip your routine !! What does one day without skincare so to your skin?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Basically same as you, my skin becomes an oily mess and I get break outs. It only happens a couple times a year when I take international flights that are very long and I don't want to bother trying to do my routine in the plane's bathroom 😄
upvote

comment

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

hahah me too ! you can use a sheet mask in the plane so your skin will stay hydrated and don’t dry out.
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

My face would be extremely oily like a frying pan but at the same time feels tight and irritated. I'd feel gross until I cleanse my face 🤣
upvote

comment

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

yes !!! me too. it felt so gross that is why is washed my face as soon as I got home
upvote

comment

LalaReviews user profile picture

LalaReviews

Oily/Sensitive

It feels dehydrated yet greasy. I can definitely feel like I have grime on my face, and it usually ends up feeling pretty rough from the clogged pores.
upvote

comment

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

yes me too. I can feel the grossness without even touching it.
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

super oily especially i do skip night routine for a few days so i do double cleansing in the morning 😅
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!