picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

MiniArora03 user profile picture

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

dot303 Views

question on giveaway reviews

So i won the make p:rem giveaway at the end of September and still haven’t received the product. I filled out the form closer to the deadline stating I haven’t received the product. It looks like the product is finally shipped so my question is do you still submit the review on both insta and picky in this case or just on picky or is it your choice to submit or not since the deadline has already passed? Also, is there any guidance on then how lonv after you receive should you submit review since the deadline is no longer in play? Ps: i am planning on doing the review on both insta and here but just want to understand how to prioritize it amongst the other reviews I need to do. Thank you so much for your responses in advance. I truly appreciate it!! -Mini
upvote

comment

14 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Picky will most likely extend the deadline and by then you will have to post your reviews on Picky and Instagram as instructed.
upvote

comment

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

i haven’t seen any extensions on deadline and the deadline has already passed..
upvote

comment

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Oily/Resilient

Hi! I suggest still doing the review on Instagram and Picky, and submitting an updated Picky form (and checking off or writing in the shipping delays). I am pretty sure I read somewhere that you should submit the form by the deadline and mark off that you haven’t received it but when you do get it, do the review (on Instagram and Picky) and submit an updated form. I will see if I can find the instructions again for you! 🧡
upvote

comment

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much love !! this is v helpful.. 😘
upvote

comment

Sharonspendstoomuch user profile picture
super picky user badge

Sharonspendstoomuch

Dry/Resilient

There is an option on the Google form to say that the item hasn’t been received (or it came late and review will be delayed.
upvote

comment

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

yeah i did say that i had not received the item. it wasn’t even shipped so I didn’t know if it was going to be shipped for sure so didn’t pick the delayed option. question now is, the deadline has passed, form was filled, do i still do the review and refill the form now that it seems like it has shipped..
upvote

comment

ParisJ user profile picture

ParisJ

Oily/Sensitive

Yeah I won the Commonlabs giveaway and still haven't received that. This is the first giveaway I won and I don't know if I'm already supposed to have it or if it just didn't ship yet. The Picky shop app hasn't told me any details about the status of its arrival either :/
upvote

comment

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

so i have won a few and sometimes i get the product in a week and sometimes it takes quite long like in this case. i have i can take upto 6 weeks. i am also waiting on my common labs too. btw - download app ‘shop’ and add your picky orders in it then you will be able to see when products ship.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!