picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Kezyaapkphn user profile picture

Kezyaapkphn

Oily/Sensitive

dot564 Views

Review Dive-In TorridenToner & Serum

๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐„-๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฐ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‡๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐€๐œ๐ข๐ (๐“๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ & ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ) Torriden , the guiding star for my skin.Torriden is product Dive-in line And give Hydrating, nourishinh and moisturizer to skin. Torriden has been awarded since December 2015 to March 2020. ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐Ÿ“„๐™ผ๐šข ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ : Contains 5 different kinds of hyaluronic acids and moisturizes the skin from the inside out while improving skin elasticity & strengthening the skin barrier spreads easily and absorbs quickly great for those with dehydrated oily skin plump, bouncy skin non-sticky/greasy finish lightweight, can be applied both day and night doesnโ€™t disturb makeup application unscented hypoallergenic. The Packaging is made of sturdt Plastic and the liquid is sky blue ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘š ๐Ÿ“„๐™ผ๐šข ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ : My skin is so plump and happy, smooth, glowy. Iโ€™ve been combining the serum with the other products in the dive-in line. This serum does a great job hydrating the skin without being heavy or oily. Iโ€™ve been using it in the evening. There's something fancy and special about glass packaging. I love this. โญ: 4.9/5
carousel
carousel
Dive-in Low-Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Torriden
Dive-in Low-Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Serum

star rating

(602)

favorite

Dive-in Low-Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Toner

Torriden
Dive-in Low-Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Toner

star rating

(365)

favorite

upvote

comment

57 Comments

Jsheng user profile picture

Jsheng

Oily/Sensitive

Nice review ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your experience! โค I'm eager to try their products. ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!