picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Routine Help

KristenZoey user profile picture

KristenZoey

Dry/Sensitive

dot77 Views

Do you use your skin products for your face on your neck and hands as well?

I once had someone recommend to me that I should use the same products I use on my face on my neck and hands as well because the skin on these areas show signs of aging faster than other parts of the body. Ever since, I use many of my face products on my neck and hands as well to prevent signs of aging there as well. Does anyone else do this with their skincare products? I do have some exceptions. For example, I do not use prescription retinol cream on my hands, just my face. What do you think of this suggestion? Would you follow that advice or do you use different products for your neck and hands?
upvote

comment

14 Comments

amyrahmisa user profile picture

amyrahmisa

Dry/Sensitive

that's true, neck and hands show signs of aging faster than other parts, i usually use my face skincare product on my neck too, but for hands i use different products. For hands i just use regular body lotion that contains uv filter for day and before sleep i use body lotion that contain retinol, but sometimes when my hands super dry i like to use my face toner before apply body lotion๐Ÿ˜Š
Protect & Moisture Body Lotion SPF 30

Nivea
Protect & Moisture Body Lotion SPF 30

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I use my retinol on my neck and decolletรฉ as well since the PAO is only 3 months ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I use the same products for my face and neck, but for my hands, I use a different product, that is categorized for the body.
upvote

comment

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

yes and for body too ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

yes!! gotta maximize the products!!!your neck and hands needs tlc too!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!