picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

SacredV user profile picture

SacredV

Dry/Resilient

dot56 Views

Trouble With Reviews! Need Help Plz 🤔

Hi guys 🖐 So I am still pretty new to picky and trying to figure everything out. Lovin it & Its pretty laid out and easy to navigate. However, as I am trying to build my profile, I noticed some things are glitching perhaps or just not being recorded/counted. I just did my full 2nd review and I am trying to provide content as well as clear & get to through the picky squad application process. I noticed I was not credited for this review. It's pretty detailed and meets all requirements, so I don't understand what happened? Does anyone know if this is something that happens a lot and is there an email I can contact to get help? Any guidance and words of advice would be most appreciated. Thank you all so much for taking the time 🙏😊🤗
upvote

comment

2 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

If you did not add pictures with your reviews it will not count as "quality review". I hope this helps 😊
upvote

comment

SacredV

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much! I will try and add pictures.
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

no advice regarding the review but you can email them at support@gopicky.com
upvote

comment

SacredV

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!