picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Routine Help

Tiffshep1 user profile picture

Tiffshep1

Oily/Resilient

dot44 Views

what is your go to skincare products? i need help finding a skincare routine!

I'm almost 30 and my skin has done a 180 on me since having my kiddos! Finding a skincare routine that is easy, not too many products & doesn't break the bank has been a never ending battle and im sick of going to ulta to have estee lauder stuffed in my face, love the brand used it for years but doesn't work! I have like under the skin bumps/redness. Uneven skin tone.. and my chin is a constant battle with acne,which I've never had and blackheads/enlarged pores on my nose..ya'll help this momma get her skin back šŸ˜Š
carousel
Double Repair Face Moisturizer

La Roche-Posay
Double Repair Face Moisturizer

star rating

(34)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

It sounds like the acnes are hormone-related... you may want to check with a dermatologist... for me, with my acnes, I like to use this tea tree serum, it soothes the skin and reduce redness
BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I know what you mean about having a routine which doesn't break the bank! I'm a mum of 3 boys & I've got a skincare routine going for my eldest. For uneven skin tone, blackheads & enlarged pores, I suggest a chemical exfoliator. This gentle toner has helped me significantly reduce whiteheads, blackheads & closed comedones. Depending on the condition of my skin, I'll use it 1-2 times weekly! šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’š
Tiffshep1 user profile picture

Tiffshep1

Oily/Resilient

thank you! I have been looking at exfoliators but there are so many options its hard to weed through them. I've never had an issue with blackheads and enlarged pores until I had my 3rd son, now 3 years old. my skin decided to throw me a curveball thank you for the advice! Definitely going to check it out!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!