picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

Mandeekaye user profile picture

Mandeekaye

Dry/Resilient

dot24 Views

routines

I'm curious about everyone's morning and night routine for great skin.i'm looking for a better routine and the correct order i should use them? Not what brand you particularly use but the type. Like cleansers,gels, creams,essence etc. I have been doing everything but see no difference or improvement. I know it doesn't happen overnight and it takes time.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

for me in the morning this is usually what happens 1. if I wake up and my skin looks good I skip washing it and go straight to toner (a regular toner with no actives) then vit c serum, after that moisturizer a light moisturizer because I have oily skin, and sometimes it depends on the temperature of the day if its cold i will go with a heavier moisturizer afterwards sunscreen! 2. If I wake up with oil on my face (the horror) straight to washing it, I have always used a foaming cleanser that is 5.5 ph balance then toner, c serum, moisturizer spf. 3. at night , oil based cleanser first I usully massaged it for about 1 to 2 minutes then wash it off, afterwards a 5.5 ph balance foam cleanser then if I have to exfoliate, after cleansing my face I always tap my face with my hands I dont use any towels to dry it off, 2 pumps of aha toner tap it on my face then afterwards a propolis serum, then Snail mucin essence I always layer it to 3 to 5 after that moisturizer then done 😉
upvote

comment

glowyanddewy user profile picture

glowyanddewy

Oily/Sensitive

I like to keep my routine simple since I have sensitive skin. Just use what your skin needs! I cleanse, add hydration, and lock it in with a moisturizer. I use spf if I am going out.
upvote

comment

glowyanddewy user profile picture

glowyanddewy

Oily/Sensitive

I do use a serum depending on my skin concerns but I ran out, haha 😅 I used to use a niacinamide serum but right now I’ve been just trying to find a niacinamide toner so I can skip an extra step.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!