picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

hapiyatot user profile picture

hapiyatot

Oily/Sensitive

dot270 Views

My First Time to Use Retinol

KIEHL'S RETINOL SKIN-RENEWING DAILY MICRO-DOSE SERUM REVIEW Claims: KIEHL'S RETINOL SKIN-RENEWING DAILY MICRO-DOSE SERUM is precisely formulated to deliver a gentle, daily-strength dose of Pure Retinol with Ceramides and Peptide for visible anti-aging results with minimal visible redness, dryness or peeling. My Review: I have been using Kiel's Retinol Skin-Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum for about four weeks (28 days) now. This is the first retinol I tried because my skin easily reacts to products with active ingredients. In addition, I didn't feel any discomfort when I used it for the first time. The serum has a nice yellowish buttery consistency and it feels smooth and fast absorbing when I apply it to my skin. I had a few breakouts on my first week since I had my period that time. I included the retinol to my PM routine. I can say that, I see improvements in my face, especially the fine lines and wrinkles. I also noticed that it helps in reducing the redness and the peeling on my skin, and the texture of my skin slightly improved. I will still continue to use the retinol as the result will really show after twelve (12) weeks of use based on study. Disclaimer: First photo was taken when I was shortlisted in the Testers List (September 21, 2021) I had a few breakouts on my first week since I had my period that time which can be seen in the second photo (October 7, 2021) Last photo was taken today (October 29, 2021) I didn't wear any face make up except for my brows and lips. *PR/Gifted - received from TryandReview in exchange of my honest review #hapiyatotreviews #reviewbyolga
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

33 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

looks like the purging is getting better on the third pic.
upvote

comment

hapiyatot

Oily/Sensitive

Yes, it does getting better.
upvote

comment

ZYuli user profile picture

ZYuli

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for the honest review. iā€™m thinking about if i should try it too, i have those pesky neck lines
upvote

comment

hapiyatot

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you šŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

zoemona user profile picture

zoemona

Dry/Resilient

thank you for the detailed review honestly helps a lot to weigh the pros and cons
upvote

comment

rifat user profile picture

rifat

Oily/Sensitive

for me retinol is a non negotiable in my skincare routine
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!