picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

ellachuuu17 user profile picture

ellachuuu17

Dry/Sensitive

dot66 Views

looking for eye-care recos!

Hi! I've been religiously sticking to my skincare routine for about 5 years now and i mainly use K-beauty. However, I've never once incorporated and eye cream/serum. Aside from being scared for my delicate under-eye skin, most creams are too expensive for me (or maybe i think they are only because they cost too much for just a small jar). I think i wanna incorporate this to my routine now to slow down aging *sighs* but im not sure where to start. Any good recommendations? I would prefer no fragrance and essential oils just to be safe. Thank you in advance!
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

hi you can try this one!
Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream

COSRX
Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream

star rating

(187)

favorite

upvote

comment

ellachuuu17 user profile picture

ellachuuu17

Dry/Sensitive

thank you! i will look into this. does this help with darkness under the eyes too or just wrinkle prevention?
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Eye creams are typically more expensive than other skincare and ironically the one with the smallest amount 🤣 But considering that we only need to use a pea-size amount, it's more than enough to last quite awhile. For aging and fine lines/wrinkles, I recommend going for retinol based eye cream and peptides as well.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!