picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

dot506 Views

Help me,

Hi Fam, The past few days the weather is really hot plus I'm must wearing a double mask at office, I've also changed masks more often. My face feels really stiflingly hot, red (because of the heat), itchy (because of the heat and sweat), and has rashes in the area covered by the mask, what should I do? Help help help 😒
upvote

comment

27 Comments

Letskinbeaute user profile picture

Letskinbeaute

Oily/Resilient

How about trying a soothing gel or wash off gel mask to relieve redness? I hope your skin gets better soon πŸ₯ΊπŸ’›
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Iam used soothing cica and aloe, when i arrived at home i apply soothing so can be better, awwh thankyou 😍
upvote

comment

cinjarrella user profile picture

cinjarrella

Oily/Sensitive

hiπŸ‘‹ i have same problem as yours. try to use one mask only at the office, K95 or KF94. it gives space for you and your skin to breathe more easily. during AM, minimize your skincare routine. during PM, apply a calming toner using CSM method, and seal your skin with soothing moisturizer too. it works for me, i hope it will work to you too!πŸ’œ
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

I want use one mask, but in my office must double mask. Ah thankyou so much, iam screen capture this ❀
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Oh no.. πŸ’“ Perhaps you may consider switching to a basic routine during 🌞 AM. While during 🌌 PM, include a few calming, soothing products.
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Yes at AM only toner moisturizer and sunscreen, i think to skip sunscreen to minimize stiflingly hot, do you think this good ?
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

Have you been applying a barrier cream between your skin and the mask? It keeps some of the moisture off your skin 😁
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

For barrier iam using snail at PM
upvote

comment

skincareinmythirties user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skincareinmythirties

Dry/Sensitive

maybe just wear one good mask, like n95/k95?
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

I want try one mask, but in my office must double mask
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!