Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

dot71 Views

🍊Vitamin C #holygrail help!🍊

I've been on the hunt for a #holygrail Vitamin C since the start of my skincare journey October of last year. I got this 7 day trial with Sephora order using a code. I just started it today. I like how it feels and smells. It's not a liquid serum. More of a balm. I ordered The Inkey List 15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum as well. What's everyone's #holygrail Vitamin C??
carousel
Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum

Ole Henriksen
Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum

star rating

(32)

favorite

15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum

The Inkey List
15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum

star rating

(58)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

abc1111 user profile picture

abc1111

Oily/Resilient

My skin prefers vitamin C liquid even if it smells like hotdog water lol. I’m on my third bottle of Timeless 20% Vit C E Ferulic but had the chance to use SkinCeuticals Silymarin (15%) C F and wow! The 4mL sample erased the stubborn dark spots which three bottles of Timeless could not. My skin looks even and glowy! Made the switch immediately much to my wallet’s dismay. I’m now wondering if the OG SkinCeuticals 15% C E Ferulic works as well or even better since dermatologists swear by it.

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!