picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

dot302 Views

ALOE + PROPOLIS = !!!!

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ of @bentoncosmetic ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—š๐—˜๐—Ÿ โœจThis is my experience with the product. โœ…Disclaimer: I bought the product with my own money ๐Ÿคฉ as for my experiences with the product it might not be true for you since skincare is different in each one of us โคโค ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ THIS MOISTURIZER HELPS ON CALMING DOWN MY ITCHY AND BURNING FUNGAL ACNE or Malassezia folliculitis. This doesnt heat up my skin, easily absorbs, very lighweight theres no film on your face like the product is just sitting there, it is my savior! along with iunik propolis muwah much love! I'm a bit skeptical when I bought it because it is a very hype product and from all the aloe vera that I have used it doesn't make my face calm down but I could actually feel my face heating up! YES! it is heating up eventhough the I already put it on the fridge. BUT! with this product of benton it actually works!!! The itching sensation of fungal acne is not a joke bruh you can feel it on your cheeks, your forehead, the hairlines on the chin! and theres red patches everywhere!! I'am oily yet dehydrated and this gel moisturizer really does its job in moisturizing specially that tight feeling inside that you can feel on your face that definitely has greatly reduced since I've been using this. Repurchase? DEFINITELY! ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—œ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜? In the morning I used this after my vitamin c serum, (after 1 minute or 2minutes when the vitamin c is fully absorbed), I usually wash my hands again then pat the remaining water onto my skin so it will be kinda moist again then I put the benton aloe propolis directly on my skin then spread it evenly across my whole face and neck, then spf viola! In the evening it usually depends on what I feel I need, if my fungal acne is really blazing I will always use this after my iunik propolis serum, BUT if that is not the case and if it is not hot (it is very hot in the philippines and we dont have aircon) I always use illiyoon ceramide ato gel. But if it is sooo damn hot in the evening this is definitely a go to moisturizer!! ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ Intensive Soothing Care Aloe and Propolis, excellent at soothing help intensive soothing Skin Moisturizing Care Supply moisture and nutrition to the skin with rich aloe ingredients Fresh Moist Care Full of Aloe and botanical Ingredients Absorbed refreshingly without sitting heavy on the skin ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โญโญโญโญโญ The product is plastic tube with a flip cap, I personally like the green color of the product and how minimal and informative benton's packaging is the carton itself is environmentally friendly. The product can only last for 6months after opening so keep in mind. ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โญโญโญโญโญ Light weight and when you apply it to you face its almost waterlike with a little viscosity it doesnt have a tacky finish. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ โญโญโญโญโญ The color is actually kinda tricky its transparent but if you look closely it has that yellow brown tone. ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โญโญโญโญโญ It does have a frangrance but if you put your nose into the product you cant really smell anything BUT once you spread it on your face it has a scent almost beer like but it fades very very quickly. ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ โญโญโญโญโญ Antioxidant: Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Arginine Soothing: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder Have you tried this before? Let me know!! you can also check it out on instagram to check the texture of the product! ๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.instagram.com/p/CVuZAaRphNJ/?utm_medium=copy_link Thank you for reading! you can swipe through the photos if you want ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

BENTON
Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

star rating

(784)

favorite

upvote

comment

39 Comments

xinyen user profile picture

xinyen

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for your review.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

your welcome ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your review โฃ๏ธ I'm glad this aloe product worked for you when others haven't!
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

thankfully it did!! โคโคโค
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

What a beautiful shots! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I love this soothing gel too. โค
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

thank you ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

askmeafter user profile picture
picky squad user badge

askmeafter

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks a lot for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a nice day
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

you too โคโคโคโค
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!