picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot59 Views

Product Review- Medicube Giveaway 💫

🏵▪︎Deep Vita C Ampoule▪︎🏵 I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review. 🌼▪︎First Impressions on skin- This is a very creamy, and hydrating VIT c ampoule. It does smell a little like 🌭 or pork 🐗, but doesn't all the good vitamin C serums?!? I actually look forward to applying this every am. It leaves my skin super healthy healthy look and plump! 🌼▪︎Ingredients- 🌿- 13+% Ascorbic Acid (thats pretty good yall!) 🌿- MULTIPLE humectants for pulling in hydration 🌿- MUTIPLE skin conditioning agents for softening the skin 🌿- MUTIPLE silicones to hold in hydration 🌿- Hylauronic Acid and Beta Glucagon (good for hydrating skin) 🌿- Panthenol ( Vitamin B⁵) great for moisturizing the skin, and wound healing. Cons- Does smell like Hotdogs some. But not really enough to bother me, and it doesn't linger more than a few seconds. 🌼▪︎am use tips▪︎🌼 I use after toning, on completely dry skin. I let my toners dry down all the way before applying. Then I wait at least 5 mins, and allow the Vita C ampoule to dry completely, before moving on to the rest of my routine. Use in the am, always, if using retinoids or acids in the pm. Make sure to apply any other acids before. and allow them to dry down completely before applying. 🌼▪︎Pm use tips▪︎🌼 If not using retiniods of any kind, apply this right after toning in the pm. on dry skin. Make sure to allow this ampoule to dry completely before moving on. Retinoids will make the Vitamin C ineffective, so make sure and use this in the am if youre using them both. 👌 🏵▪︎ Final thoughts/ Extra Info▪︎🏵 Don't let the smell detour you! This really is an amazing ampoule! Definitely keep the extra vials in the fridge, to keep them from oxidizing too quickly. I actually did take advantage of the spot to write -the date of opening- on the box, and then also keep my open current vial in the fridge as well. I love how the brand is amazing enough to separate the product, in acknowledgement of inevitable oxidation 🥰 I've been using this for a week, and already see a glow i didnt have prior! I'm super picky over Vitamin C products, but this will definitely be one I keep repurchasing!
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing your review
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

You're very welcome!
upvote

comment

askmeafter user profile picture
picky squad user badge

askmeafter

Oily/Sensitive

Wow! Thanks for sharing.
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

sound good, interesting to try
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!