picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Brand Talk

Vegetableskin user profile picture

Vegetableskin

Dry/Sensitive

dot375 Views

๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐‡๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ-๐‚๐ข๐œ๐š ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐œ๐ค

๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐‡๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ-๐‚๐ข๐œ๐š ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ‘‘ 5 points from Night time Deep Hydration to skin 1. Hyalu-Cica to moisturize and soothe the skin 2. Ceramide Biom: nano-sized particles that can penetrate into the skin to deeply maintain skin moisture 3. Melatonin promotes restful sleep 4. Niacinamide & Adenosine: Whitens and anti wrinkles 5. Artemisia herb & Hibiscus Esculentus Extract: ingredients that are certified as protective skin elasticity ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž- I am so impressed with this products ๐Ÿ˜ This is my new holy grail for sure!!! It comes with a tube and I feel that it is more hygienic. The texture is very light gel consistency and it turn watery when you start to massage to let it absorb. It provides deep hydration and suitable for all skin type and gives me refreshing feelings when i apply it๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸคฉWhen i woke up the next morning my skin was glowing and super moisture โœจโœจโœจIts super perfect for my skin. โค๏ธReally love this product
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

82 Comments

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

love your shots! simple and nice. I canโ€™t take nice review pictures ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

ikr same goes to me ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

hyaluronate user profile picture

hyaluronate

Oily/Resilient

I just tried the sample. I'm interested in trying the full size because I've tried the blue serum and it's really good on my skin
upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

I love this sleeping mask too๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for sharing this information about these products.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!