picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot544 Views

๐Œ๐€:๐๐˜๐Ž ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐š๐œ ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐ข๐ญ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐Ÿงก

๐Œ๐€:๐๐˜๐Ž ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐š๐œ ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐ข๐ญ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐Ÿงก ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ! 12 ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ช๐˜ฏ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” This brightening serum contain main ingredients are 40% Sea Buckthorn Water which helps to hydrate and condition the skin, 35 Galactomyces helps to refine pores and texture. My favourite ingredients for skincareโฃ๏ธare 5% Niacinamide that could helps with sebum and brightening for my skin and 12 Vitamins which including Vitamin C and E in the capsules. Microcapsules that deliver vitaminC & E deep into the skin for brightening the skin !! Lightweight texture, non oily, non sticky and fast absorption in the skin as well as with the orange scent๐ŸŠ ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† First impression for this brightening serum usually is the bright and orange pretty packaging๐ŸงกThe packaging attracts me a lot and for my first eye I love it so much !! I love the texture of the serum so much as the texture is lightweight and fast absorption in my combo skin and the capsules that contain vitamins inside which helps to brighten up my uneven skin๐ŸฅฐThe scent is sweet of orange scent but it is so comfortable for me as well !! After using it for around four weeks, I am honest to say that I love this serum so much ! It first really brighten up my skin tone but not that much, for me that is already enough๐Ÿฅณ It helps to control excess oil for my combo skin and improve skin texture too. The hydration for this serum is enough for my skin and it soothes well my skin in the morning. Overall, I love this brightening serum much and I usually use it for my AM routine with chill๐ŸŒž ๐‘น๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Check Out My Instagram For More !! Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

37 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Lovable29 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Lovable29

Dry/Resilient

love the texture
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

Really like your review and shots. Thanks for sharing it๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

G

gloupguide

Oily/Sensitive

Great review ๐Ÿ‘
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x 9Wishes | Rice Foaming Cleanser event

Picky x 9Wishes | Rice Foaming Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 21th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!