picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Destario user profile picture

Destario

Oily/Sensitive

dot266 Views

Funny embarassing skincare story

Remember when we used to do weird skincare experiment like putting on toothpaste on acne? Or using exfoliating toner daily without hydrating toner? We were clueless 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Thank God there are so many media platforms that contain informations so we can access them easily to avoid that now. What's your funny embarassing skincare story? Let's share!
carousel
upvote

comment

14 Comments

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

i have done a lot of DIYs before. The latest one I did was really crazy. I was boiling okra vegies for dinner and noticed the boiled water has nice texture, so i soaked a sheet mask on it then applied it to my face and used it like a mask, minutes later my face became itchy πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

Destario

Oily/Sensitive

same goes with rice water. i did that and i got acnes immediately lol
upvote

comment

SkincareSushi user profile picture

SkincareSushi

Oily/Resilient

I used to follow those hacks πŸ₯², the weirdest feeling so far is the baking soda + lemons as a face mask. I can feel the tingling sensation. I feel bad for my skin hahaha, well the past is just part of my wisdom I have today. I learned a valuable lesson 🀣
upvote

comment

Destario

Oily/Sensitive

no waaayyyy. Diy skincare are the worst!
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

toothpaste on pimples, a lot of diy skincare eg yogurts mix with rice powder. and also didn’t know that some cleanser was stripping my skin badly πŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

H

hgkhanhvy

Oily/Sensitive

πŸ’œπŸ’œ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!