picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Skinnnnlista user profile picture

Skinnnnlista

Oily/Sensitive

dot77 Views

help ! Post Acne Mark

As a teenager, there’s a lot of problems to begin with. Combat with stress and hormones, it becomes clear that in one moment my face was full of pimples. After successfully extracted and drinking chlorophyll which does help combat my acne and my acne only appear during my period only. I left with a face full of post acne hyperpigmentation. I didn’t know what to do and recently I purchase somebymi yuja niacin serum which I saw online that it’s good for lighten acne scars. But it seem there’s still those hyperpigmentation on my face. What should I do ?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Calypse user profile picture

Calypse

Oily/Resilient

Hi! I’m using Discoloration Serum by Good Molecules and so far, it’s working well with me. Do consider that you have to be patient when using this since it took me (and some of the reviews I’ve read) atleast a month before you can see the outcome. Key Ingredients: 4% Niacinamide (Improves the appearance of an uneven skin tone, texture, dullness and large pores). 2% Cetyl Tranexamate Mesylate (Aims to improve discolouration and improve the tone of the skin). ❤️
Discoloration Correcting Serum

Good Molecules
Discoloration Correcting Serum

star rating

(109)

favorite

upvote

comment

Skinnnnlista

Oily/Sensitive

thank u
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

How long have you've been using this? For most brightening products it took + 1 month for results. And you have to use them regularly. I'm not familiar with their ingredient list but look for brightening ingredients like vitamin c, Transexamic acid, Alpha Arbutin, ...
upvote

comment

Skinnnnlista

Oily/Sensitive

I only use it in the morning
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Be patient and with consistent use, it will fade

Skinnnnlista

Oily/Sensitive

I can’t find it in Sephora though
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!