picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Judiel user profile picture

Judiel

Oily/Sensitive

dot1,214 Views

Skin1004 MADAGASCAR CENTELLA AMPOULE

✨SKIN1004 MADAGASCAR CENTELLA AMPOULE ✨ Ampoule is specifically made for sensitive skin with only one main ingredient, the Centella Asiatica extract. This product offers users the best calming and moisturizing effect. Centella Ampoule strengthens the skin barrier by calming irritated skin and providing protection from external harm. MADAGASCAR CENTELLA AMPOULE -Suitable for sensitive/acne-prone skin -Calming and moisturizing -Light texture -mildest skincare while also being hypoallergenic and slightly acidic for safe use ✨𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀✨ Centella Asiatica Extract (100%) ✨𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲✨ It has super thin gel like and more of watery so its runny consistency that absorbs in the skin well. ✨𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴✨ The packaging looks luxury it is a glass type bottle with a spoid. It also comes with a box. All important details were all written at the box. REVIEW: This ampoule is the one of the best of ampoule Ive tried! I was amazed on how they just formulate this ampoule with just one ingredient, the centella asiatica extract. This ampoule makes my skin glow refreshed and supple. I've use it every morning and night for almost a week and I would definitely recommend this ampoule! Perfect for all skin types. How to use: Use the spoid to drop a proper amount and evenly apply to the skin * Recommended for daily usage 🛍 You can buy this at @shopee_ph link in my bio What are you waiting for GRAB YOURS NOW 🛒🛍 Have you ever tried this product? Share your experience in the comment section 🤍✨ @skin1004official #SKIN1004 #iam1004 #SKIN1004ph Thank you so much @reviewhunters @reviewhunters_ph 🤍#reviewbyjudyel_pelina
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

147 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

😍😍😍😍
upvote

comment

Judiel

Oily/Sensitive

☺️
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your review ❣️
upvote

comment

Judiel

Oily/Sensitive

welcome 🤍
upvote

comment

mudonyourface user profile picture

mudonyourface

Dry/Sensitive

My skin loves this too!
upvote

comment

Judiel

Oily/Sensitive

good to hear that 🤍
upvote

comment

helloijaz user profile picture

helloijaz

Dry/Sensitive

my skin loves this ampoule too! thanks for sharing 😍
upvote

comment

Judiel

Oily/Sensitive

good to hear that welcome ☺️🤍
upvote

comment

tiareview user profile picture

tiareview

Oily/Sensitive

it looks so promising!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!