picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

thatsreallygoodstuff user profile picture

thatsreallygoodstuff

Oily/Resilient

dot111 Views

The eyes have it! ๐Ÿ‘€

Hello lovely beauty community! Iโ€™m looking for the best of the best eye creams, for both day and night. Which ones make you look and feel fresh and amazing? ๐Ÿ’• EDIT: I just found a recent discussion that is very similar, so I apologise for accidentally doubling up! Iโ€™m very new to Picky and trying to figure it all out. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

no worries โค๏ธ
upvote

comment

thatsreallygoodstuff

Oily/Resilient

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ
upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

Currently using this~ its true that this product claim that it will revitalize eye area. Pricey but its worth it, and need few months to empty this๐Ÿ˜‰
Bloomstay Vitalizing Eye Cream

Sulwhasoo
Bloomstay Vitalizing Eye Cream

star rating

(2)

favorite

upvote

comment

thatsreallygoodstuff

Oily/Resilient

Oooooooh, thank you so much for the recommendation! I havenโ€™t seen this one before so Iโ€™m keen to try it! โœจ
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hey hun, welcome to Picky ๐Ÿค— Nothing to apologize for, we're all learning! And you'll notice soon enough that sometimes there are numerous similar discussions.. within a day! To answer your question, this eye cream has helped me plump up a few fine lines. โ˜บ๏ธ

thatsreallygoodstuff

Oily/Resilient

Thank you so much for your kind reassurance, and for the recommendation! Iโ€™ve been seeing so much about COSRX (and snail products in general) lately but have yet to try them. I think your suggestion has sealed the deal for meโ€ฆtime to place an order! ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!