picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

ErodaGlow user profile picture

ErodaGlow

Dry/Sensitive

dot54 Views

Miguhara Ultra Whitening lone

Have you ever heard of Miguhara? I recently discovered this brand after Style Korean sent over the Ultra Whitening Line! Now, I’m not the biggest fan of the word ‘Whitening’ being used in skincare products. It’s usually associated with harmful ingredients to “bleach” the skin. But the Main ingredients of this line are Niacinmide and Chamomile flower water, so I’d call this more of a Brightening line! To help with Uneven skin tone and Post acne marks. Essence ✨ The first thing I noticed about this Essence was it had a Herbal/citrusy scent to it, which I don’t really mind but it might be too overpowering for some. This essence absorbed well, but it was slightly viscous and left my skin feeling a little tacky after applying. I love the sturdy glade bottle it comes in, Great size! Ampoule✨ This ampoule came in 2 different sizes (5 mL, 20 mL)! No irritation and has the same faint citrusy smell. I love the Dropper bottle because it looks super cute and makes it easy to disperse the product. I haven’t noticed too much of a brightening effect but it did leave my skin feeling hydrated and glowy. Cream ✨ I’ve really been loving this moisturizer! it’s a thicker texture great for the fall weather. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling too heavy or greasy, so it’s perfect for me! Again, I haven’t noticed much of a Brightening effect, but I’ll definitely update again after using this line for longer! Thank you so much StyleKorean and Miguhara for sending this over for me to try!
carousel
Big 3 Step Whitening Mask

Miguhara
Big 3 Step Whitening Mask

star rating

(29)

favorite

Ultra Whitening Ampoule

Miguhara
Ultra Whitening Ampoule

star rating

(42)

favorite

Ultra Whitening First Essence

Miguhara
Ultra Whitening First Essence

star rating

(24)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

xinyen user profile picture

xinyen

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing the review.❤️🙌🏻
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

new to me, thanks for sharing❤️
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your reviews ❣️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!