Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand

JUNGBEAUTY brand profile picture
brand user badge

JUNGBEAUTY

Dry/Sensitive

dot2,604 Views

1st Ever Haircare Product On Picky!

❤100 WINNERS❤ Picky x Jung Beauty: 2 Step Steaming Hair Spa Giveaway! Have you ever tried a self-steaming salon-grade hair mask at home? #salonmazinghair Introducing Jung Beauty - we are committed to bring professional facial and hair care easy and accessible for everyone (from salon to the comforts of your home!) 💕 About 2 Step Steaming Hair Spa 💕 ✨ Self-steaming 2 Step Professional Hair Treatment at Home instantly gives you salon-quality hair that is soft, silky and easier to manage in 20 minutes - Save money on expensive salon hair treatments! ✨ REPAIR & HEAL with Hydrolysed Keratin & Coconut oil to strengthen & revive dry and damaged hair, weakened by bleaching, colouring and heat styling. Forget about frizz and spilt ends! Regains SHINE on lifeless hair. Highly effective on ALL hair types including permed, natural and curly hair. ✨ ADDED SELF-STEAMING HEAT REVIVAL COMPLEX lifts hair cuticle, allowing hair mask treatment to penetrate deeply into the hair shaft, helping to heal damaged hair. Step 2 Leave-In Essence coats and further smoothen and protects hair for longer-lasting results. ✨ RELAXING ROSE SCENT provides a luxurious salon-like hair spa experience at home ✨ LOVED BY REAL USERS "Salon-like Treatment" "Smooth & Soft For Days" "Super Soft Hair" "..Smooth Hair 4-5 Days.." "Effects Lasts A Few Days..."VISIBLE RESULT AFTER 1 TRY" "MY HAIR CAN IMMEDIATELY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.."'Results surprised me the MOST.." "DIVINE SCENT" 'Love The Scent!!" "Love Pampering My Curly Hair" "TOO GREAT TO MISS OUT" "EASY TO USE"
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

467 Comments

skinxavior user profile picture

skinxavior

Oily/Resilient

Welcome to Picky, Jung Beauty! So excited to try haircare product ❤
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

super duper excited! it’s time to take care of the hair
upvote

comment

Sunflowerr user profile picture

Sunflowerr

Dry/Sensitive

I'm so excited for this giveaway. Best of luck everyone 🎉
upvote

comment

D

darciemc

Oily/Resilient

me too,good luck!
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Welcome to Picky and thank you for the first hair products giveaway! 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!