picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

B

Babee

Dry/Resilient

dot108 Views

SKIN1004 MADAGASCAR CENTELLA AMPOULE

โ˜˜๏ธ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ (๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ ๐—บ๐—น) ๐Ÿ‚๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ Skinloo4 Madagascar Centella Ampoule is a EWG Green 100% Centella Asiatica extract Ampoule and is certified hypoallergenic so there are no irritants. This product strengthens the skin barrier by calming irritated skin and providing protection from external harm. ๐Ÿ‚ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ - Suitable with sensitive/acne-prone skin - Centella extract - Calming and moisturizing - Light texture - Fast absorption ๐Ÿ‚๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ/๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž The packaging is absolutely beautiful and I love the minimalist aesthetic. You can easily see the product inside. The ampoule has a watery consistency that absorbs into the skin quickly, comfortably, and leaves my skin refreshed and supple. I've applied quite a bit on my face every night but ended up using twice a day and never found it tacky but really hydrating. I noticed that after using this for 5 days i can see the difference that my skin is much more supple and clear. It is hard for me to find products that fits my skin because I can easily get redness and hormonal breakouts, but this Ampoule calms my redness and moisture my face without any irritations. Overall, this product is highly recommended specifically for sensitive skin and it is very true to itโ€™s claims! โœจ Grab yours at https://shp.ee/z67i9eb or visit @skin1004philippines for more info โœจ #SKIN1004 #iam1004 #SKIN1004ph
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

17 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

great review, I love this ampoule โค
upvote

comment

dollybaby316 user profile picture

dollybaby316

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for sharing the review.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
upvote

comment

P

Pattypan

Dry/Sensitive

such a nice review ๐Ÿ’“
upvote

comment

citrasskin user profile picture

citrasskin

Oily/Resilient

so aesthetic. thank you for this Sharing โœจ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!