picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

Krizhtinasaur user profile picture

Krizhtinasaur

Dry/Sensitive

dot30 Views

SKINRX LAB CREAM DOUBLE ESSENCE TONER

š–š”ššš­ ššØšžš¬ š¢š­ ššØ? šŸŒ¼ š‘“š’‚š’…š’†š‘Ŗš’†š’“š’‚ š‘Ŗš’“š’†š’‚š’Ž š‘«š’š’–š’ƒš’š’† š‘¬š’”š’”š’†š’š’„š’† š‘»š’š’š’†š’“ Toner with a golden ratio of cream layer full of effective ingredients. This toner isn't merely a toner it's double layering of essence & moisture featuring Ceramide, Panthenol, & milk protein that cares for your dry skin, strenghtens the skin barrier and improving skin's texture. It also has "centella" a good formula that hydrates, soothes and calms the skin. š‡šØš° šš¢š šˆ š¢š§šœšØš«š©šØš«ššš­šž š­š”š¢š¬ šØš§ š¦š² š¬š¤š¢š§? šŸŒ¼ š‘“š’‚š’…š’†š‘Ŗš’†š’“š’‚ š‘Ŗš’“š’†š’‚š’Ž š‘«š’š’–š’ƒš’š’† š‘¬š’”š’”š’†š’š’„š’† š‘»š’š’š’†š’“ I've been using this twice a day as my night & day down to routine. This toner also known as strawberry milk toner has two layers so you gotta shake well prior to use. It has a mild fragrance like sweet pea lotion & creamy-liquid like texture that doesn't leave your skin greasy & uncomfortable, super lightweight toner! However it takes time to absorb on my face but provides the hydration claims that makes my skin plump & supple on the next morning. Quite safe for my sensitive skin for some reasons it sometimes reduces the itchiness of my skin. Good option for dry & dehydrated skin, you'll benefit this toner with a bunch of hydration and also for Combi & oily skin it could really replenish your skin with moisture. Rate: šŸŒ•šŸŒ•šŸŒ•šŸŒ™/5
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

thankyou for sharing
upvote

comment

Krizhtinasaur user profile picture

Krizhtinasaur

Dry/Sensitive

you're welcomeee šŸ¤—
upvote

comment

gilldelrey user profile picture

gilldelrey

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for this!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!