Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

Pearly08 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Pearly08

Oily/Resilient

dot111 Views

L’essential Azulene Soothing Kit Review

Hi there! Sharing here my product reviews for the L’essential Soothing Kit giveaway. Thank you @gopicky and @l’essentials 💕☺️ More reviews in my instagram 😊 "I received this product for free from @go.picky and @lessential.global in exchange for my honest review" Thankyou!! 💖 Cool and calming Azulene Soothing Starter Kit ✨ Zero Cleanser ✨ First Toner ✨ Double Serum ✨ Triple Cream Packaging: Very aesthetic and clean. I like the cloudy pastel color of the brand Price: I like the idea that they do have mini sizes for people who wants to try skin patches of it and for travelling ✔ Product formula consistency-wise First, what is Azulene & Guaiazulene? Ingredients to have shown soothing,anti-inflammatory properties 1. Zero Cleanser Key Ingredients: ★ Beeswax ★ Azulene ★ Centella Asiatica Extract ★ Diff. Plant Extracts ★ Bamboo Extract ✔ Creamy and foamy cleanser ✔ Calming and soothing to skin ✔ Hypoallergic cleanser ✔ It has a little bit of scent but once you applied it,the scents disappear ✔ It aims to cleanse while keeping the skin's moisture barrier ✔ You only need small amount to apply 'cause it can cover the whole round of cleansing session ✔ It doesn't hurt eyes when applying 2. First Toner "Combination of cleansing, hydrating toner and calming pack" Key Ingredients: ★ Guaiazulene ★ Azulene ★ Centella Asiatica Extract ★ Gluconolactone ★ Willow Leaf Extract ✔ Soothing and moisturizing ✔ For oily and sensitive skin ✔ It has watery consistency that gets absorbed immediately by skin ✔ It removes traces of dirt and impurities left after washing ✔ It gently exfoliates our skin 3. Double Serum Key Ingredients: ★ Niacinamide ★ Azulene ★ Centella Asiatica Extract ★ Olive Leaf Extract ★ Citric Acid ★ Hyaluronic Acid ✔ Non-sticky ✔ Thin and runny consistency ✔ It helps strengthen the skin's barrier and promotes moisture-level balance ✔ It is lightweight for skin ✔ It makes the skin plump and hydrated 4. Triple Cream Key Ingredients: ★Niacinamide ★ Holy Basil ★ Turmeric ★ Lotus Flower Extract ✔ Dual Crystal Glacial Water Capsule ✔ Gel-type of moisturizer ✔ Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin ✔ Provides hydration and soothes troubled skin ✔ It has scent but not overwhelming ✔ It has cooling effect when applying on skin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Triple Cream

L'ESSENTIAL
Triple Cream

star rating

(803)

favorite

Zero Cleanser

L'ESSENTIAL
Zero Cleanser

star rating

(394)

favorite

First Toner

L'ESSENTIAL
First Toner

star rating

(404)

favorite

Double Serum

L'ESSENTIAL
Double Serum

star rating

(408)

favorite

upvote

comment

18 Comments

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing 💟
upvote

comment

mk1103 user profile picture

mk1103

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for your review 🥰
upvote

comment

A

aileen1969

Oily/Resilient

good review thank you for sharing 🥰
upvote

comment

yyana user profile picture

yyana

Dry/Sensitive

thankyou for your nice review
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!