picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Skin Concern

pri user profile picture

pri

Oily/Resilient

dot98 Views

face massages yay or nay?

I tried face cleanup once since I got so many times whenever I went to do eyebrow threading, all my blackheads were gone and are staying gone one week in, but all the face massage was making a bit wary of getting a face cleanup again..? So I want to ask the community whether face massages are good or not? Especially with the face wrinkles and all
upvote

comment

13 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Massage can help with puffiness (temporarily), improve blood circulation. It will not do anything to wrinkles or whatever else magical I'm afraid.
upvote

comment

pri user profile picture

pri

Oily/Resilient

haha I thought so only about the magical part. that means itโ€™s not necessary to get it done
upvote

comment

ciecie user profile picture

ciecie

Oily/Resilient

Possibly temporary effects, if any. I feel like facial massages are more for relaxation only, not so much for wrinkles or anything else. If I'm not wrong, one should avoid facial massages if acne prone, as the blood circulation might aggravate the breakouts.
upvote

comment

pri user profile picture

pri

Oily/Resilient

thank you! thatโ€™s good to know, I did try this once now I donโ€™t feel the need to go get it done again.
upvote

comment

Cheezah user profile picture

Cheezah

Oily/Resilient

i already try but nothing happen , ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Facials are great for delivering high concentration actives to the skin and the facial massages are simply the best!
upvote

comment

pri user profile picture

pri

Oily/Resilient

oh so theyโ€™re of use..
upvote

comment

pauline user profile picture

pauline

Dry/Resilient

depend i guess. most of the trained beautician should know how strong the massage etc. i mean good face massage should actually help with the wrinkle arent they?
upvote

comment

pri user profile picture

pri

Oily/Resilient

they do claim that but Iโ€™m not too sure if they help with wrinkles..
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!